No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Jun. 16th, 2009 07:32 pmIt's going to be pretty quiet around here for a while, but I wanted to post at least once to say 'hi' to anyone who's wandered over to check me out after my recent friending spree.
At the moment I'm trying to simultaneously work on a novel and a couple of short stories, prepare for a long-term houseguest, arrange to move house, be a full-time single parent of a teenage boy, and possibly have something resembling a social life. I'm thinking that last one is already doomed to failure. Offers of dark chocolate, or of caffeine delivered via intravenous drip are welcome.
I hope to use this journal to spark discussion about all aspects of writing. To that end, differing perspectives are always welcome but I draw the line at hate speech and/or ad hominem attacks.
Anyway, hi! Welcome!
At the moment I'm trying to simultaneously work on a novel and a couple of short stories, prepare for a long-term houseguest, arrange to move house, be a full-time single parent of a teenage boy, and possibly have something resembling a social life. I'm thinking that last one is already doomed to failure. Offers of dark chocolate, or of caffeine delivered via intravenous drip are welcome.
I hope to use this journal to spark discussion about all aspects of writing. To that end, differing perspectives are always welcome but I draw the line at hate speech and/or ad hominem attacks.
Anyway, hi! Welcome!
no subject
Date: 2009-06-17 03:38 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-17 04:05 am (UTC)Thanks!
And good luck with that juggling act you're performing there--yikes. :)
At least none of it is on fire, right? ;-)
no subject
Date: 2009-06-17 08:46 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-17 06:59 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-17 11:16 am (UTC)Thanks for adding me as a friend. I promise I'll behave myself and I'll vouch for Alex as well!
no subject
Date: 2009-06-17 07:03 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-17 09:03 pm (UTC)I'll clarify. We're impeccable on LJ. Catch us at a yahoo author chat and outr true selves come out. :)
no subject
Date: 2009-06-17 04:14 pm (UTC)It sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now, yikes.
*passes the bag of dark chocolate Hershey's kisses*
no subject
Date: 2009-06-17 07:04 pm (UTC)